June 21, 2006

100 Days...



Brothers, sisters, dreamers, lovers, bratwurst eaters, Flybar clowns, and World Cup addicts...

Today is a beautiful day. Why? Becuase one, I am alive and breathing the fumes of truth and love, two, today marks fourteen months that Kel and I have been together, three, I'm going to buy Keane's new album, and four, we just hit double digits in the countdown to being husband to the most beautiful woman who has ever lived! HELLO! WATCH OUT! Can you hear the chorus of little garden gnomes all over the world singing, "99 days, 99 days..."! What the? I'm not sure what that meant, but who cares. I'm excited.

Update on the Cup...My boys from England moved on. In honor, I'm going to go no shirt all day at work. Could be a bit awkward, but why not celebrate with a bare chest. The Cup only happens once every four years! If USA wins tomorrow against Ghana and Italy smokes the Czechs, then I will complete the outfit and remove the pants as well.

Donnie, if you're reading this, I'm a thousand miles beyond envious of you being there at the Cup. Flybar on, my friend. Let love be the force that guides you and the pogo. Can't wait to see you soon!

I'm off to dream of her. 99 days and counting...

Love today with wind of passion.

Seth

No comments: