January 30, 2007

Sex God and Footsoldiers



So I was recently passed the baton of heading up Switchfoot's street team, the Footsoldiers. My good friend Katherine asked me last week to take over for her and I said yes, no hesitation. What an honor and a blessing to be working for such a beautiful and powerful movement, and such incredible people. I'm excited to see where it takes me, and hopefully, where I can take it.

Also, can't wait for Rob Bell's new book, Sex God. Should be out sometime in March. If you haven't read his previous one, Velvet Elvis, please do yourself a huge favor and turn those pages.

Much love.

1 comment:

rustafarian said...

schwilliams,
congrats on the switchfoot job... that is awesome. i'm glad you can work with something you believe in... beautiful. can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. i'll be bringin some hennajenna ale!